Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Let's try something different...maybe not!!

Patricia has always been a very precocious child. You never know what she will come up with next. Things definitely are not boring around our house. She can think up some of the craziest things to do...like pouring powder all over her head and face. She enjoys the mess and then preens in front of the mirror talking to her imaginary friends

"Do you think my hair looks nice today?"
"Sure it does."
"I love the powder look. So refreshing. Is it baby fresh powder?"
"Oh yes. And it smells so good. You should try it sometime and we'll go to the park and play."

I hear conversations like this daily with her little imaginary friends.

The one thing that we are working on is night time pull-ups. Patricia was a late potty trainer. She was 3 and a half before I was able to get her fully trained in the day time. We are still working on the night time. She is doing better and she will have a dry pull-up on the next morning if she doesn't drink a lot before bed. I try so hard to not let her drink after six, but if she is thirsty I have a hard time telling her no. I do try to make sure that it is water and not juice or milk before bed time.

Tonight she was in the living room and I told her it was time to get her pull-up on because Chasity (my niece) was here and she was rocking Patricia who was slowly drifting off into dreamland. I got her pull-up out for her to put on and she decided to wear it a couple different ways than the normal way. I grabbed my camera so I could show you how funny she is.

Ladies I present to you the new look for 2008...The new spring look we've all been waiting on.

And for the other end, a flashy outer garment to cover all of the patches or holes that may line the jeans in the rear of you anatomy. Very soft and cushiony if you should accidentally land with a thud.

And for the front, a lovely picture of some royal people from Orlando... :):) After all we all want that claim to fame and knowing royalty...right??

Well, thank you for stopping by. I trust that you will be able to keep up with the fashions for 2008...

3 comments:

Edgar, Kuhimbisa said...

thanx dear for taking time off to check on my blog n post a nice comment. by da way i shd say u have a fantastic family!
Patricia is more like me when i was a kid...tryin out this and that. Mom tells me i used to do the craziest of things..ofcourse i remember some!!

Actually i have not been to the states before. I have lived in Uganda , east africa all my life. Finished University last year in june(a bachelors in information science)

hey!!! thanx for the link to that bible college. will definately take time off to read more about it. Im really thrilled by God's word.

Have a great day!

God bless

Mary said...

I was way behind on reading your blog and just got caught up. I'm glad for that we can keep up with each other at least this little bit. You might be cold this weekend, but I'm sure we'll be colder.

Stacey said...

Hey what an independent little mind! Kids are so incredible aren't they? Our little Kerrigan is absolutely horse obsessed! That's all we here and it all started with Flicka, the movie! If you have trouble finding a beautiful comforter go to Domestications.com. We are going to put a life size 8' by 12' mural of horses in Kerrigan's room for her birthday they had them for $99 and free shipping. If your interested let me know and I'll search out the name of the place, at the moment I can't think. Must be nice to be in warm, sunny Florida! I told Brian when the kids are out of school and before the grandchildren start coming we are making a family move to a warm environment!!!