Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The hours of my day

I ran across this on another blog and "borrowed" it. This person thought her day was really boring but she hadn't read about mine. So here goes and when I'm finished, I will tag someone to tell us about their day.

9:00 a.m. I climbed out of bed. Groggy but awake. I hate mornings!! "YAWN"

10:00 a.m. Made breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen. Emptied the dishwasher and refilled. That means there were dirty dishes all night if any one was wondering.

11:00 a.m. Got dressed and made beds. Got the girls ready to go to town. Made a stop at the neighbors for Patricia to apologize to the mommy for being rude and disrespectful. WHEW!! What my child gets herself into....makes me dizzy.

12:00 p.m. Stopped at the Post Office, the potential job offer, and Applebee's for lunch.

1:00 p.m. Went to Lowe's to get the paint and on to Wal-Mart for house hold supplies. Ended up spending way too much money.

2:00 p.m. Still at Wal-Mart

3:00 p.m. Stopped back in at the potential job site to turn in a resume. They liked what they saw. Interview tomorrow afternoon. WHOOT, WHOOT!! Took the truck through this really cool carwash. You tell the machine what you want done and then drive to the spot, turn off the car and sit and watch. The girls think it's cool. I do to cuz I don't have to do any work...heeheehee.

4:00 p.m. Home Sweet Home...groceries are unloaded and the perishable's put away. Typing this blog. Yelling at Patricia for trying to pick Katie up out of the crib. Fed Patricia some macaroni...really healthy stuff. Katie needs a nap but she's wide awake.

5:00 p.m. Time to feed Katie. Some kind of Turkey with rice and veggies. She liked it. Put both girls in the bathtub and told them they could not play. Church tonight.

6:00 p.m. Started dressing for church. Patricia loves to go on Wednesday night because they have what is called Tool Box for the younger children. Kind of like Jr. Church which most churches do on Sunday morning. We do that here too. One thing about our church, you could never say there wasn't anything for your age group. They have more than enough to satisfy everyone.

7:00 p.m. Prayer meeting and Tool Box. We started with several uplifting chorus's and then Pastor spoke on Defining your Faith and what you believe. He did a wonderful job and really got the congregation to thinking. At least I had food for thought.

8:00 p.m. Picked up Patricia from Tool Box and headed home. Mom had taken Katie home earlier cuz she was being a little pistol in church. Came home and had some snacks before bedtime.

9:00 p.m. Katie in bed. Patricia had a little computer time and then she went to bed. It's always nice to have some peace and quiet before going to bed. Patricia soon to follow at 9:30.

10:00 p.m. Here's where I will stop for the day. I am finishing this blog and then on to a movie I picked up for $5.00 today at Wal-Mart.

Good night all.

Oh yes. I tag Jen S., Mary H., Gwen T., Eileen G., Leora (sorry I can't remember your last name), Becky, and Windi. Good luck and thanks for playing along.

5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

That's a new one, fun to read - I'll do it next week!

Unknown said...

Gale,

Thanks for visiting my blog! It has been a long time since I saw you.

I, too, really have enjoyed connecting with many of my old friends in the blogging world.

Your daughters are so cute! I am still amazed that God gave me ALL boys. I love it but would have never thought that back when I knew you! :-)

I'll add you to my links so we can keep better connected that way!

The Dickinsons said...

Just wanted to thank you for your nice comments on my blog. A long time ago you mentioned that you had gone to school with my sister Laura, that is neat. Sorry I'm just now responding. As you know I am expecting our 4th baby and was pretty much in bed VERY SICK for a whole 2 months. Thank the Lord I'm feeling much better!

Have a wonderful day.
Heather in Colombia, S. America. =)

Stacey said...

Whew! You call it boring? I hope your being funny! Sounds busy and hectic to me! Good luck with your new job! I'll be thinking of you.

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks tons for your nice comment on my blog! I'm so glad that you tried my French Bread snack and that you and your company loved it! That makes me happy! =) We love it too. I love it that it is quick, yet delicious!

Have a great day!
Love, Heather