Friday, October 24, 2008

A prayer request

For those of you who know Darrell and Sue Pittman, you will be interested in this information. The Pittmans had gone to Youth Challenge and today Darrell was going to go see his father in Corden, IN. On the way there about and hour away Darrell recieved a call telling him that his father had diedsuddenly. They don't really know what happened (at least at the time of his death) but figured maybe it was his heart. He had gone in to lay on the bed because he wasn't feeling very well and when his wife checked on him a little while later he was snoring. A few minutes later they found him dead.

Please keep the Pittman family in your prayers. Death is always a bitter pill to swallow but even more so when it happens so unexpectedly. As a result of this situation, Sue will not be home on Tuesday to take over the Post Office so I will be in there through the all of next week. I don't get to blog as much when I'm working but I'll catch you up on what's going on around here when I can.

Thanks for your prayers. As soon as I know some details I will post them for those who are interested. God bless.

2 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

I'm sorry to hear about Darrell's Dad. I'll be praying for the family.

Sarah Cook said...

Sorry to hear about Darrell's father. Please tell them that we prayed for them, and send our love.