Monday, October 6, 2008

Those special moments

I'm always amazed when I see a small child experience the joy of a "first." It doesn't matter if it's something simple like the smell of a flower of something really big like Niagara Falls. The reaction is still the same - wonder, amazement, excitement. Such was the case with Katie.

My friend Tiffany had stopped in to use my computer and she had her MP3 with her. We don't have an MP3 player and don't have a need for those tiny little earphones that come with it. Katie had played with my headset that I use with the computer but they are big and she had never had them on with a sound coming from them. She started playing with Tiff's earphones and so Tiffany turned on her music and put the earphone in Katie's ear. Her brown eyes got as big as a silver dollar. She was so amazed that she was hearing music from those tiny little ear phones. I had to capture the moment to show to all of you. Tiffany had some children's songs downloaded on it for her little girl and Katie had a blast listening to them sing. I thought it was so cute and wanted to share with you. What do you think??

1 comment:

Marea P said...

Your kids sure are cute. Since my girls are a little on the big side, firsts are not as "exciting" anymore. I get to experience some with my students though, especially on field trips.
Marea