Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick-or-Treat night

We were privileged this year to be able to stay in our own community to trick-or-treat this year. All the other years we had to go to other communities to collect candy and there were some situations that I felt were not good for my girls. I talked with the board of Seabreeze Community and they voted unanimously to have trick/treat night here in our own community. So this was our first attempt since I have lived here and I have to say it was a BIG success.

We met at the PO at the front of campus where several church families came in and parked with their trunks open. The kids were able to go around to the vehicles for treats before starting around campus. We had some really nicely decorated vehicles. We even had some McCain/Palin representatives here to celebrate as well. The kids were all dressed up and ready for a fun time. We had Little Bo Peep, Cinderella, a pumpkin, an angel, Joe the Plumber, Mr. McCain, several soldiers and knights. We even had a pirate girl. I think the adults had as much fun as the kids did. Here are a few pictures.













I think that everyone had a great time and we're looking forward to next year. Hope your having a fun Fall.

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures. I'm so glad you thought of this and organized it, we THOROUGHLY enjoyed the evening!

Becky said...

Looks like everyone had a great time.

Stacey said...

The girls look adorable!!!