Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Did you ever wonder??

Did you ever wonder what it would be like to live in another era? I guess the era I would have loved to be apart of would be the middle to late 1800's. When the West was wild and you traveled in a wagon to get where you needed to go. The Indians were on the rampage and the gunslingers were ready to shoot anyone who crossed their path. I have always been intrigued with books/movies that opened up that era to me. But I digress.

A friend of mine found a website that would take you back to 1950 and you can see what you would have looked like at that time. I thought it was funny so I tried it on myself. Now I realize, dear readers, that some of you have indeed lived in the 1950's up to now and maybe this is not what you looked like during those years. Humor me. I wanted to show you what a beautiful woman I would have been...heeheehee. (you might not want to see these while eating breakfast)

1950

1972

19701974198019841986199019942000

Now didn't I tell you that they were beautiful? LOL!! Check out this website and try it for yourself. www.yearbookyourself.com

Have fun.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Wasn't that just the bomb, I hope you had as much fun as I did!! LOL

Lynn Ann said...

I like the 1972 one the best!

Allana Martian said...

Those are hilarious! :-) In a couple of them, you look like Brenda. Which one was your favorite?

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Thanks for commenting Allana. I like 1990 and 2000. I used to wear my hear like the 1990 pose for a while. It was a lot of fun to see what you would have looked like with the different hairdo's. My least favorites is 80 and 84.