Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My sister sent this to me in an email and I wanted to share it with all of my friends. Whoever wrote this quote has truly seen herself. I hope this blesses you today and helps you to see the beauty in yourself as a WOMAN!!

We are special no matter if we are a housewife, lawyer, doctor, or great company executive. We are special because we have a WOMAN'S heart!!

"THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN IS NOT IN THE CLOTHES SHE WEARS, THE FIGURE THAT SHE CARRIES,OR THE WAY SHE COMBS HER HAIR. THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN MUST BE SEEN IN HER EYES, BECAUSE THAT IS THE DOORWAY TO HER HEART & SOUL....THE PLACE WHERE LOVE RESIDES."

Remeber, You are special!!

1 comment:

Mom Watch said...

I guess I need to get some Visine in my eyes--cause lately even THEY aren't looking too good--lol! I'm kdding,...this is so sweet--and a great reminder of the true beauty that must be inside in order to show on the outside! Hope all is well with you this week!