Monday, March 31, 2008

My "smoothe" little girl

Every once in a while I like to go to a restaurant called Tropical Smoothies. Boy are they yummy!! They are low fat and they serve sandwiches and soup along with their yummy smoothies. It is a little more costly than other places and so I only go about once a month. Maybe twice...depends on how bad I'm craving one.
They have all kinds of flavors...Kiwi Quencher, Peanut Butter Paradise, Tropical Collates (sp) and Sunny Day, just to name a few. I always get the Kiwi Quencher. It is the absolute best.

Well today I bought one and brought it home. I can't hardly drink them fast because my brain freezes after 2-3 sips and I get a blasting headache for about 30 seconds. So it takes me a while to drink one. I got home with this one and Katie wanted a drink. The little rug rat stole the smoothie from me!! After she got started on it she wouldn't let me have a drink. She would plop down on the floor and do her little pucker-up cry and make all kinds of sad sounds until I gave it back to her. She would then start drinking it and laugh. As soon as I would ask for a drink, down on the floor she would go again and start her little scene all over again.

Now you can say whatever you want. Babies are not dumb. They know how to get their way and under any other circumstance I probably would not have given the smoothie back to her. But you know how you just have those moments when they just look soooooo cute and you just want to laugh at them? This was one of those times. The cup is almost bigger than she is and she was so funny, I couldn't help myself.

I grabbed the camera so that you could see her drinking "her" smoothie. And if you are ever in South Florida, you have to try a smoothie.MMMmmmmmmmmmm!!! They are delicious!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Awwww, she is beautiful! I cannot believe how much she has grown. Your children are adorable.