Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tag!! You're it!!

I've been tagged to tell seven random and crazy things about myself. I've done this before but you know, it's a lot of fun. So here goes...if I can think of seven things I haven't already told everyone.

1. When I was a little girl I liked to eat Elmer's glue...UGH!!

2. My Mom had sixteen siblings in her family. She was somewhere towards the end.

3. I wore braces for three and a half years.

4. I once was at a friends house when I was really young, maybe about nine, and I was on his friends horse. He proceeded to kick the horse in the rear and up the butt end of this animal came with little ol' me on top. Lucky for me I didn't lose my seat but I came really close to it.

5. I was raised on a farm where we grew all of our vegetables in seven gardens and we butchered all of our meat. The butchering was the least favorite job for me. I didn't like the smell of the blood.

6. I do not like coconut!!

7. And last of all, I'm not an emotional person. I don't like to be hugged and petted on unless it's my children. Sorry Tom. I never was one to cry but if I do, you know I'm really hurt.

Well there are the seven things about myself. And just for the fun of it I'm going to tag seven more people. How about....................Gwen, Jennifer, Carla, Sharron Teed, Windi, and Leora.

Come on ladies. I think you can do it!! Good luck and have lots of fun.

1 comment:

Sarah Cook said...

Hey, friend! How are you? That was an interesting bit of info there you shared!
Do you think you will come all the way to IHC this year? Sure would love to see ya! Tell Bessie "hi"! Love you all, and keep in touch!