Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone. So sorry I have been so long in writing on here. I have been really busy and lazy. We've all had the "bug." We've hacked and coughed, froze and sweated, ached and sneezed and snotted. You name it we've been feeling it. This week we started all over again. Both of the girls are coughing and have runny noses. Now I'm taking it again. This is not a sob story. I'm just explaining why I haven't been on here as much as before.

A friend of our took these pictures before he left to go home to Ohio. I thought I would post them for everyone to see. The girls are getting so big. Katie loves the camera. She likes when the light flashes. There was no persuading her to laugh. She is so much fun.
I think that Patricia was having fun too. She is so ornery. She loves to play outside and she gets black. She is growing too. She turned five on Feb. 25th. So hard to believe.
Well it's late and I must go. I will try to get back to posting more regularly. Take care and God bless.

1 comment:

Becky said...

So glad that you are back to blogging. Been missing ya. I know what you mean by being sick. I had no voice for 1 whole week. It was horrible. Happy Easter