Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun


The girls looked so nice in their dresses on Sunday. I took some pictures of them in the house before church because somehow between leaving the house for morning service and returning to the house from morning service they seem to get really disheveled. I haven't quite figured out how going to church can do that to a kid...lol. We had about 25 here for Easter dinner and then the children got to hunt for eggs. I think we hid around 160 eggs for them to find. Some of them had money in them while others just had candy. The kids thought it was a great big race and they took their starting places and when we said go they ran like scared rabbits. They had a lot of fun. Patricia gets so excited about running with everyone, she forgets to look for the eggs...lol.


Easter and Christmas are about the only time we buy special clothes. The rest of the time is out of pure need or watch them go naked. I really liked these because they were on sale and looked just as nice. Here are some pictures of the egg hunt.


Patricia and Darren running like mad to get to those eggs first. Mommy and Katie (you can barely see the top of her head) took is slow. We were too full of yummy Easter dinner to run...lol.


Brandon Peters finding treasure in the sand box. I see an egg hidden from Brandon. Can you see it?

I'm not sure if Ryan is after eggs or if he's getting ready to attack someone. I see another egg in this picture. Do you see it?
Everyone counting out their treasures. They sure had fun.I hope you had a wonderful Easter day. God bless.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Gale,
Your daughters looked beautiful in there Easter dresses. It looked like the kids had a blast with the eggs. On Picasa, you need to go the the "link this Album" to post it to your blog. If you need anymore assistants, let me know.

Allana Martian said...

Pretty dresses, Gale! I see the hidden egg. Do I get what's inside? lol!

kayla said...

The girls look so cute. Lucky you getting to use all that pink.

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Sorry Allana. I think the little "scavengers" got them. We did a second hunt when the count didn't come out right. I did find two hanging in my flower basket two days later...lol! You could have had them if I would have known...lol. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.