Thursday, February 21, 2008

Way too soon

I'm sure not ready for the comments my daughter makes. They just flow out of her mouth like water over a rock. She doesn't even think about what she is saying.

Today we were watching Dance War on abc.com and one of the teams was performing. Patricia was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden she says:

"Mommy I really like those boys and girls. They are soooooo lovely!"

I laughed til I about fell off the chair. Oh the innocence of children. They are so much fun.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I tell you it is great. My daughter says the funniest things and I wish I cold just run a video camera on her 24 hours a day! So sad when they grow up!

Allana Martian said...

They are SO precious at that age, aren't they?

Becky said...

Gale,
So good to hear from you.
I would loved to have gone to the bus convention, but right now, I am under the weather. I am so miserable and have no voice. It has been gone now for 4 days.

Monday, the weather was beautiful, 65 degrees. Now it is cold again. This weekend is suppose to be in the lower 20's. I love the snow, but I am getting so ready for the warmer weather.

Talk with you later.

Becky

Becky said...

Hello Gale,
Just wanted you to know that I miss reading your "blog". Hope things are going well for you. I am sure that you are extremely busy, and I understand completely. Are you going to be at IHC? Let me know.

Becky