Friday, October 5, 2007

Mommy, I got a "booboo"!!

Well it happened. I didn't want it to but it did. My little munchkin has a sort of black eye. And we are scheduled to have our pictures taken in one week. I hope it goes away fast!!

Tom and Patricia were in her room playing and wrestling on the bed. The dresser stands right beside her bed and it has sharp corners on the top. Needless to say she starts to screaming and Tom thought she was just playing so she could get away from him. But she wasn't playing. She was really crying. When we got her calmed down enough find out what had happened, she said she hit her eye on the corner of the dresser. I was so thankful that her eyeball was ok. She hit the top of the eye just above the eyeball and any farther down could have put her eye out. This just goes to show us that God watches over us even in the minute moments of our lives.


The second picture is that "powder face girl". Once again she found the powder and proceeded to cover her face with it. I don't know what to do with this child!! She is into everything. She didn't do this when she was 2. She saved all of that for now when she is almost 5. Gggrrrr!! One thing is for sure, she will always be my little "green-eyed" girl. She is very close to me and I want that bond to always remain.

1 comment:

kayla said...

Why do they always get booboos just in time for pictures. It just gives personality.
She was very disturbed today to find out that my boys were sick.