Thursday, October 11, 2007

A little bit of this, A little bit of that....



Fall is here. Well, maybe not according to the calendar, but for me it's here. As I have said in the past I love Fall. I'm so glad that our Heavenly Father had a great love for color. Otherwise, we may not have all of the different colors to enjoy!!

I told you in an earlier blog that I would like to find something I could do that would be different than just blabbering away about crazy stuff. So I think that I will tell you some of the favorite things I like to do and then if you want to take a turn, you can tell some of the favorite things that you like to do. They can be random things or you can stick to a specific theme. It's your choice. So without further ado....


  1. I like to shop at Wal-Mart. I think that they have better buys on most stuff so I go to Wal-Mart for most of my shopping.
  2. I like to eat ice cream. ALOT!! I mostly like the vanilla with lots of chocolate syrup on it. No crunches or candy. Just CREAMY, sweet ice cream. Edy's brand is the best!!
  3. I love to hold Katie in the middle of the night. Most of the time. She is so sweet and I can honestly say there have been very few times I've wished she would go to bed. Now she goes to bed and I hardly ever get to rock her.
  4. I love to watch kids shows with Patricia. I get so much enjoyment out of watching her laugh and interact with the characters.
  5. I love to take bubble baths at night after everyone has gone to bed. Just to relax and smell the soft scent of the bubbles and feel the warm water on me helping to erase all of the stress of the day is heavenly!!
  6. I love my coffee with "International Delights Southern Butter Pecan" creamer in it. MMmmmmm....Delicious!! You have to search for the coffee in the cup!! :D
  7. I love a long back rub when my back is tired after sitting at the computer all day long while at work. Sometimes I have to beg for them but I don't mind. Tom is pretty good about massaging my back if I promise to return the favor.
  8. I love dogs. We are in a very close neighborhood and so we really don't have anywhere for one. We have had Doxy's, Min-Pin's, Shepherds, Labrador's both black and red, and I'm not sure what others. I hope to one day get another Lab or Retriever for our girls.
  9. I absolutely love!! my dish washer. I thank God daily (well almost) for my dishwasher. Nothing bothers the small of my back like standing at a sink full of dirty dishes. I would rather mop the floors than have to wash the dishes. (I do that too...:D)
  10. And for the grand finale...I love Florida and the area we live in. When it is so hot in the summer and humid, you can step outside and feel the wonderful ocean breezes blowing the Palm Trees and it makes you feel cooler. The ocean is magnificent!! Only a God who loved varieties could have created the ocean. He truly is a wonderful Creator!!

Well, there you have it. Some of the things I like and love. You can play along if you want to. I would love to read some of the things that you love to do.

I hope every one's enjoying the wonderful weather and the beauty of Fall. Good night.


4 comments:

Becky said...

I will be posting the things that I love, so check it out.

Eileen said...

Gale I love your pumpkin he is so adorable. I enjoyed your list of things you love. I will try later I think I commented on you 360. Have a blessed day.

Anonymous said...

Cute pumpkin. The other pics down below of your kids are (as always) adorable!

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, and for adding me to your blog.

Your girls are cute! Isn't it great being a Mommy? I love it! (Even on days like I had this week. =)


God bless you,
Heather =)