Thursday, October 4, 2007

Just a few pictures

I love this picture of Tom and Patricia. She was 3 when this was taken. Actually, she was going to turn 3 real soon. I think she was still 2 here. Now she is almost 5 and getting so big.

This was trick or treat night when she was 2 and a half. She had a blast unless there were scary people handing out candy. She would cry and run to me wanting me to go get her candy for her.
This was her Christmas dress last year. She is still wearing it. She calls this her "princess" dress.
Then came Katie. This was day 2 on Dec. 28. She was such a good baby. I had her C-section and I couldn't lift her too well so Tom took care of her a lot. She had some sugar problems and we had to try to get her to eat as much as she could.
Now my girls are so big. Katie is 9 months old and Tricia is 4 and a half. Time sure flies when you're having fun!! See ya.

3 comments:

Leora Schenck said...

Your girls are adorable! I'm sure they are lots of fun. :~)

Boog said...

I can't believe how much your two girls have grown. They also resemble their parents SO much!

Anonymous said...

Good words.