Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Royally Frustrated!!

I'm having a terrible time with blogspot. Does anyone out there have these problems:
  1. I write what I want you to read and when I post it, it posts totally opposite of what I saved.
  2. My pictures take forever to download and I can't just copy and paste.
  3. I can't get my pictures in the spot I want them...even though I try to drag and drop, they don't want to move.
  4. The spacing of my paragraphs posts differently than the draft.
  5. I can't get a picture to post on my heading...it's always way out of porpotion and looks really goofy.

Am I the only one having these problems?? If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I may have to stop posting to this page and I really don't want too. I have so many friends on here.

Any way, I have a new post up on Yahoo. You can access it here.

Thanks for stopping by. God bless and Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Anita Marie said...

Once in a while I have this very same problem. Do you use Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser? I found that I can only use Internet Explorer for posting pics and words on blogspot. Maybe it will clear itself up eventually. Don't give up.

Stacey said...

I have a hard time getting pictures where I want them but I thought it was just me! I don't do well with computers!