Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Monday was really cool. By evening you had to have a coat. We dropped from hot, humid, muggy 85 degrees to 50 degrees by Monday evening. The temp dropped to about 45 over night.
Katie wanted to be out with the other kids so I put her in her new coat and let her stay outside for a while.
After I got the kids in bed, I made a cup of hot chocolate and grabbed a blanket and went outside to sit on the swing. I really enjoyed the cool, crisp night with just an occasional passerby on a walk or bike ride. It was quiet and peaceful. I went in around 10:00 and had to turn on the heat. It was really cool in the house by then and I worry about the girls getting too cold.
Today is gorgeous!! I have the windows open and the cool breezes are making the house so refreshed. I love this kind of weather.
Hope you are having a great week. We will soon be celebrating Christmas and Christ birth. Let's not forget this wonderful day!!

No comments: