Thursday, January 15, 2009

We were like last minute getting these pictures done but I thought they turned out fairly good. The background for the pictures was the village scene display for the Singing Tree. The church had a lady from Jupiter Islands to come and paint the scene for the program. She did a great job. Not only did we get our pictures taken there, but so did a lot of other families. I guess this was the most popular scene this year. I don't have them in the exact order that I wanted them, but I am so glad we were able to do this.

We also had some pictures taken with grandparents. My mother is in this one.
Tom's parents were here for the holidays.

The girls with their beloved Aunt Brennie my baby sister.
This last picture is my very favorite. We did this one after church on Sunday night as an after thought and it was the best. Thanks Sweetie for humoring me!!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!!

~Gale~

5 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Love your family pics...they turned out really nice! Love the one of you and your sweetheart too!

Thanks for your comment awhile back on my blog. I truly understand that sometimes one has setbacks...no problem. Thank you for even thinking of sending that gift in the first place. May God richly BLESS y'all and give you a wonderful 2009.

Melody R said...

Love the pictures. You have a beautiful family!

Melody (Soules) Roberts

Marea P said...

I like the pictures! I'll have to save one to My Pictures, so I can print it and add it to my family & friends display. It sounded like you had a wonderful Christmas, too.

Allana Martian said...

I like them all! Very nice!

Bethany Jones said...

These pictures are so great! You are such a cute family!
have a great week!

Bethany