Friday, January 16, 2009

This is a little slow in coming but I wanted to share with you some pictures of Tricia's Christmas party at school. She is in kindergarten of course and so they get to do some fun stuff. She was so excited about me coming. I snapped this first picture during snack time. I really like it. She has a great smile.
She had two crafts. One was a gingerbread man and the other was a wreath with her picture in the middle. This is the unfinished gingerbread man.
The finished product.



The wreath before it was finished.

The finished wreath.
One privilege I have had is only working part time so I am able to go to a lot of the school functions. I am thankful for this privilege. Not all Mom's get to go to their childrens parties at school. Tricia had a great time. Her teacher gave them these bags to use as a stocking. They were covered with snowflakes. There are 19 children in her class so she had 19 gifts in the bag plus something from her teacher's helper. She was thrilled of course.


I asked another mommy to take this picture of me and my girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello