Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things You May or May Not Know About Me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I am the oldest child and the middle child in my family.
2. My hair was cotton white when I was little.
3.I was a thumb sucker until a lady from church offered me a nickel to stop. I did and never sucked my thumb again.
4. The first time I sang in church was when I was about 5. Mom stood me on a chair behind the pulpit desk. The song was "Fill My Cup Lord"
5. I was saved as a small child and sanctified at the age of 13.
6. I play the guitar and the piano. The latter is my favorite instrument.
7. I sang in a trio for about 3 years and we sang all over Southern Ohio.
8. I am not crafty.
9. I married a man who is 8 years and 11 months younger than me.
10. I lost a baby at 11 weeks.
11. I was only sick with the baby I lost. I never was sick with my other babies.
12. I hated being pregnant.
13. I am and have always been a "plain Jane"
14. I need to lose some weight.
15. I'm working on #14.
16. I like to listen to Enya when I walk.
17. My daughter Patricia was born on my baby sister's birthday (my wish came true)
18. I tend to be a very private person. I don't like to air my "dirty laundry"
19. I once talked to Raquel Welch on the phone. She is really nice.
20. I sang for former Pres. Bush's grandmother and shook her hand.
21. I have never been out of the country.
22. I can swim just a little.
23. I love ice cream.
24. I cannot sew and I wish I could.
25. I love my family more than life itself.

If you haven't done this yet consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

CharleneOwensMomof2 said...

19. I once talked to Raquel Welch on the phone. She is really nice.

Really!?!? Curious on how that came about and the story behind it. Funny.