Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I don't think sooooo!!!!!

If my husband had his way, which he does not and will not, he would have one of these thingy's. He loves anything that will go fast!! He complains all the time about my Taho because it just doesn't get up and go like he wants it to. For me (the granny driver of the century) it's perfect. Not so with Tom.

He has asked me on several occasions if I would mind if he got a motorcycle. I very sweetly reply that he can have one when he doubles his life insurance. He stops asking.

Now if he were to condsider one of these thingy's, I might consider. This would be more my style. Three wheels instead of two. I wouldn't have to worry about the thing falling over. How cool is that?? Does any body own one of these??

1 comment:

Becky said...

My Tom loves riding 4 wheelers. He actually races them locally. I love to ride also, but just for fun:)

P.S. How does your Sister Sue, know my sister in law, Lenita? Just curious.