Friday, September 14, 2007

Stressed Out!!




I found this picture on the Internet but I think that someone else had it on their blog. Sorry if that is the case. I needed something to show you what a "CRAZY AND STRESSED OUT" week I am having!! :(:( It has been so HOT and the air in the new office is not installed. We were there yesterday trying to get ready to move in and I dripped a gallon of sweat in about 1 hour. So much heat when we should be feeling some cooler weather about now.
I didn't have a desk for the new office and so I went to our local thrift store to look for one and found a fairly nice one for $35.00. I called the boss and he came to see it. We decided it would get us by until we could really shop for one. We are in a very small place right now and just need to get moved to have more room. So the desk was a good thing. The nice thing is that when he decides to do some more shopping, I should be able to get the desk for myself. Mine is a little wobbly and my daughter painted it with white-out. :):) She also painted herself with white-out!! Talk about a job. I took off skin from her cheeks trying to get the stuff off. I made sure that I put it up really high out of reach after that incident. It would have never happened if DADDY hadn't fell asleep....that's another story.... :D
I have started a diet!! UGH, DOUBLE UGH!!!! I hate to diet. If there is one thing that I enjoy, it is food. Not just any food, but really well prepared food. I also am the ICECREAM queen!! I usually keep about 5 containers of ice cream plus different kinds on a stick in the freezer. Everyone who visits the Wheatcraft's house knows that their is ALWAYS!! ice cream. But, that will have to change. I have got to lose some #'s and fast!! So a friend of mine, Eileen (whose blog you can access from my page) started an accountability blog of sorts. I told her that I was willing to be accountable and maybe it would help me to stay focused on my goal. I can proudly say that I have lost 2 1/2 #'s this week already. I am SO PROUD!!! I hope to lose even more over the next few weeks before the holiday foods arrive.
I tried to bike ride last night. My husband bought me a gorgeous bike with a "fat butt" seat!! The best kind of seat to have....trust me!! It was so humid and muggy I couldn't go much more than 15 min. I hate when I feel that way. But I did try so I get an A-plus for the effort. Since I have been having so much trouble with my feet, I wanted to start out exercising with my bike first and then maybe work in some walking. Anything is better than what I have been doing.
Enough for now. The girls are doing great. Working on some attitude with Patricia and getting teeth with Katie. I'll save them for the next time.
I pray that all of my on-line friends have a safe and fun weekend. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: