Friday, September 28, 2007

I have been tagged....

I have been tagged by Jen, so here goes...


  • I play the piano and the guitar. I learned when I was a small girl and played in church all of my life. I'm NOT Kim Collingsworth, but I might settle for Dino...lol


  • When I was in grade school I thought it would be neat to go by Patty instead of Gale. That only lasted a short time before I realized you couldn't find as many nicknames to go with Gale as you could Patty. (my first name is Patricia)


  • I am 9 years younger than Tom. "SHOCK" :):) We met at a youth camp and he pursued me. I said no, but God changed my mind...:):)


  • I do not like heights. Roller Coasters make me positively sick. I can fly but I get really nervous the whole flight.


  • I am one of two plus five...We are a put together family. My mother and my step father were married after their children were born. We have an interesting history. There is a total of 9 in our family now.


  • I absolutely love ice cream! (can you tell) :):) I always have at least 4-5 cartons of ice cream in the freezer at all times. My all-time favorite is "white ice cream" with chocolate syrup. Patricia calls vanilla - white ice cream.


  • The greatest love in my life are my girls. They are my sunshine on rainy days, my laughter when things get tough, my bed partners when daddy is away, my comfort when I am sad and I could go on forever. But I won't.

Hope you enjoyed my seven tags. Now to tag someone else...I tag Gwen, Carla, Kim, Sharron, Mary Schaffer, Rebecca, Brenda



Have fun ladies...lol...:):)



1 comment:

Betty said...

Don't you just love these tidbits we never knew before. I'm so glad my kids aren't the only ones who like daddy's spot in bed when he's gone. Problem being I have too many to have all at once. We must take turns. And boy what a time I have, very little sleep because they all are all over the bed.