Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Creations

I am not very computer savvy so my blog probably doesn't look as good as some, but I have had a lot of fun with this blog. I had a friend to come over last night and she showed me how to do a lot more with it. Thank God for friends who are smarter than me :):) So maybe in the future I can have a better page than I had before.

This week has been a little slower in that I have not worked as many hours as I usually do. My boss has moved our office into another building and so I took a couple days off to be with the girls. It is always great to be home and not have to get out of my nightgown unto noon!! :):) Don't tell my husband. He would never let me live that one down. :D Mostly I have been trying to catch up on housework and taking care of the girls. They are the light of my life. I had my children late in life (if you can call 35 late) and so I am going to have them with me into the "golden years"!! What joy!! I am so looking forward to watching them grow and mature into what God wants them to be. I never thought I would be so privileged and yet God saw fit to bestow the honor of "Mother" on me. THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOUR LOVE!!

Fall is just around the corner. I always start feeling nostalgic when the seasons change. Fall is the most wonderful time of the year. I look forward to all of the holidays and family gatherings and I start feeling all relaxed and just want to hug everyone. (If you don't want a hug, stay a safe distance!! :D)

I thought I would include this picture and wet every one's appetite. I hope that it worked. God bless each of you as we enter into the end of the Summer Season and start into a brand new one. I know that I will blessed drinking in all of the beauty God has created around me. Thanks for stopping by.









2 comments:

Ruth and boys said...

Hey Gale I just viewed your new blog. Great job. I so enjoy working with my blogging too. When I get home it will probably be more writting then pictures. For I won't have the boys to take the pictures. I hope will take a lot of pictures for me when I am gone. Thanks for sharing. Eileen

Betty said...

Glad you have figured this blog out. I enjoy doing it so much and keeping up with others. And for the most part its pretty easy except when your computer doesn't want to upload pictures. Anyhow, good to hear about whats happening to you all.