Saturday, August 18, 2007

Here are some pictures from Easter to date. My girls are growing do fast. On the left Katie had just woke up. Below, Tom and Patricia Easter Sunday.






This was taken at Easter this past year. We were at a friends house for an Easter Egg hunt and Patricia decided to take it easy. Wish it could have been me!! :):)


My sister Brenda recently moved here and this was taken on a Sunday morning about three weeks ago. Katie had a cold and was so congested that I decided not to take her that morning. Brenda stopped by to see the girls and I took this picture. Bren had left an abusive relationship and has since then given her heart to Jesus. She has stopped smoking and is doing wonderful. I'm so proud of her.





Miss Katie just hangin around. She thought this was fun. Tom was getting the full benefit of all the slobbers. HeHeHe!!


This is my little bucket head girl. Patricia is 4 and will be going to preschool this year. She is really excited. She went for part of a year last year and really had a lot of fun. She learned alot of things and I am looking forward to this year. She is 49 pounds and 46 inches tall. Pretty big girl for a 4 yr. old. She is the apple of my eye. We have such a close bond. I enjoy her more each day as she grows and we can share more with each other. My beautiful green eyed girl!!


Me thinks that the baby is growing up too fast!! She is holding her own bottle now and sitting in her high chair like a big girl. She loves to eat anything I can feed her and I have a mesh that I can put fresh fruit in . She can chew to her little hearts content and she doesn't choke on any loose or big peices. Pretty cool invention!!

Katie is ready to swim. She is getting so big. I haven't put her in the pool yet, but I'm sure if she is like her sister she will be a fish. We are having so much fun going to the beach and swimming. Some of my friends have invited us to their pools and we have really enjoyed that. Soon Katie can go. Mommy's too chicken to let her go now.



So hope you enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for stopping by.




















No comments: