Saturday, August 18, 2007

The fun days are almost over

We are drawing near to the end of Summer and before you know it we will be singing "Jingle-Bells." I know for some of us that is a morbid thought. You just have to think positive about all of the money you will spend and be glad you will make someone smile!! NOT!! ( I pause here to insert this little message "I DO NOT LIKE TO SHOP!!") There! Do you get my drift?? Which means that when such holidays come around that a gift is due, I cringe inside, bite my nails, pull my hair out, and almost go into spasms!! I would rather clean house than shop!! But as I am a mother of 2, wife of 1, daughter and sibling, I must do my duty no matter how hard the task may seem. :):):)





There, that should have broke the ice. Now we can really get into some great topics. Such as kids!! I have neglected to post pictures due to the fact that 1. I have been really busy 2. I have been really busy (did I say that already??) 3. Well, there really isn't a number three. I have just been LAZY and neglectful with this blog.

So I am just letting you know that I have posted some pictures and you can see how big my girls are getting and how beautiful their parents still are!!:):):) Just kidding. Really....lol... :P

Thanks for stopping by the blog of the insane. May God bless you!!!







2 comments:

carla said...

Wow! You are already thinking about Christmas.

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I have to or I can't get it all done. Thanks for responding. See ya.