Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!


Today my hubby turned 31. He is not longer "just 30". You know, on the edge, not quite in there. Now he has jumped in and is on his way to 40. I remember turning 31. I was fine with 30. I cried when I turned 31. It was like now I'm in there and there's no turning back to the twenties.


I took him to the airshow today. We had wonderful weather. Not a cloud in the sky and such a nice breeze. I think the temp was around 75. My face is very sunburned but of course Tom tanned. He always does. We saw some really cool planes and of course the Veterans were honored today. It was a nice day and I had fun. I think Tom did too.


Sunday night after church we are having family over for cake and ice cream. Actually, Tom wants a cheese cake with raspberry topping. I am going to make them tomorrow afternoon and add some chips and sandwiches to it. Simple but good.


Hope you had a great day today. Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to your Sweetie. Sounds like you all had fun:)

Eileen said...

I pray all went well for your day with your husband and his birthday. Tell him I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Boog said...

Happy belated, Tom. Whew...it's nice to know all you people are turning 30 and over before me!