Sunday, November 4, 2012

WHEW!!!  It has been a very, very, VERY long time since I have been on my blog.  So much has happened over the past 8-10 months that I don't have time to explain.  I will eventually but for now I just wanted to say hello to everyone in blog land and let you know that we are doing great.  Winter is approaching rapidly and we are so excited to see some snow.  The girls are growing everyday and we are busy with school activities as usual.  I am teaching 3 days at our school and Tom is working his little heart out keeping us clothed and fed...lol.  I plan to get back to blogging and will post a more accurate picture of us later.  In the meantime, God is still good and we still have Him as the center of our home!!  I'll be back soon!!!

~Gale~

4 comments:

Becky said...

Glad to have you back!!

Unknown said...

The idea is good.
This is a link

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Hi there.
Nice to meet you :)
Best of luck for everything.

Following your blog.
care to follow back?

sewa perusahaan said...

The idea is very nice.
sewa perusahaan