Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Women of Worth

Tonight was our very first WOW meeting for the season. It was a very special time with an emphasis on friendship. We had our table full of some very fine ladies and we had a wonderful time talking and laughing. The food was really good. Once again the cooks outdid themselves. After refreshments we had a game and then one of our ladies spoke on her best friend which was her mother. She gave her two gifts one of which was a crown. It was so sweet. Then we exchanged our Secret Pal papers and ended with a special time of prayer around each table. I think this WOW group is going to be a very special group this year.

Now for some pictures!!!

The refreshments were very good. This table had lifesavers all over it with little friendship quotes. Very cute!!

Some of the beautiful decorations.
The wonderful ladies that sat at our table.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Gale I so enjoyed your pictures. I told myself to go back home and get your camera, but I got distracted and then didn't think about it until it was to late. I so wish I could have gotten pictures at our table too. I to enjoy the evening. Love the talk that Kristina did. I somewhat can relate to what she talked about growing up in some ways. God is so good to us isn't He? Thank you for sharing.