Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Mother's Day has come and gone. With it goes the realization that I am now the mother of two and I am getting older. I have now had a total of four mother's day Sundays and I have enjoyed them all. This year I was priveleged to take two children to Sunday School with me. I am truly blessed and thank God everyday for my two little "angels"

I am new to this blog site and I will have to learn how to post pic's, etc., so please bear with me until this "slow learner" learns what to do :):)

I trust that all of the Mother's in blog land had a wonderful day. There is not greater calling than that of a Mother. I wouldn't trade one day for all the world had to offer for my girls. I love being their "Mommy". Happy Mother's Day to all. God Bless. Gale

No comments: