Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother Daughter Banquet











Saturday we had our annual Mother Daughter Banquet. I decided to go this year and was really thankful that I did. We had a wonderful meal followed by an even better speaker. Patricia, my four yr. old had another pary to attend so little Katie was my companion for the evening. She slept through most of the banquet and what time she was awake she talked to everyone :):) She is such a happy baby. I sat with my sister Sue and her daughter Chasity, along with Jen Shillington and her mother Lyla. We had a wonderful time!!




1 comment:

Betty said...

Gale, I either emailed my friends or I also put at the top of my yahoo 360 account that I have another blog site and put alink on it to go to. Also by going to other peoples blogs they could access mine by clicking on my comment I made and see mine. Any questions call me or come down and I'll see if I can explain some things to you. I learn something new everyday it seems. But I am enjoying it alot!