Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some things that I really love.....

1. The way my girls laugh and giggle when I tickle them.
2. The way Tom smiles when I compliment him.
3. The soft sheets on my bed. They have owls on them.
4. The gentle way Buddy plays with the girls.
5. The beautiful sunsets we've been privileged too lately.
6. Tropical Smoothies Kiwi Quencher!!! YUMMY!!
7. The fact that God loves me more than I will ever know.
8. The way that God keeps answering prayers and blessing me daily.
9. The rain. When it is so hot you can hardly breath, the rain is a refreshing reprise.
10. Playing games with my girls and munching on popcorn.
11. When Tom brings me flowers and tries to hide them from me....LOL!!
12. And last but not least, I love knowing that Jesus is my Savior and I know that my sins are forgiven.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life."

No comments: